Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas 09


Christmas was wonderful, everyone was healthy and happy which is something that I am very thankful for. We had a very nice Christmas it always seems to come so quickly. On Christmas eve we usually have the shrimp feast as we refer to it. Karin makes shrimp scampi and we have shrimp cocktail, tri-tip, rice, green salad, artichokes. It was all quit delicious. Then on christmas Morning my brothers and their family come over in shifts and eat a big breakfast eggs, ham, pancakes, hashbrowns, and muffins. Then we all gather around and open gifts. It makes for a busy morning but all worth it. After we have recouped from the morning we usually go to up to my grandma's house and see all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. The day is jam packed full of family.

Little Miss Kennedi cutting Rapunzels hair

Reagan with PapaKennedi's stash of gifts
Regan's presents
Reagan with her favorite toy Voilet that sings to her, plays games and even says her name.
Kennedi and me helping Reagan open her presents
Reagan watching everyone opening presents in her bumbo holding her baby


Regan's first christmas

My two sweet, beautiful presents who could ask for anything more.
Kennedi with all her gifts the girl is spoiled

2 comments:

nina said...

Wow! Your kids made a haul. I bet they just loved all their new toys. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!

renee' said...

Looks like Santa saw how good your girls were. I see so much of you in Kennedi, they are both too darn cute. I bet they are having fun together.