Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flower Girl

So the other day we were out watering my herbs and flowers and one of Kennedi's favorite past times is picking flowers. She asked if we could pick some of the hydrangea's I said "yes we can cut some and put them in a vase." When we got in the house she said she wanted to dress-up like a bride and carry the flowers. She was so excited that I had to take some pictures.

Kennedi's Serious look


Mom, I'm a beautiful Bride

Of coarse we can't forget Layla(the dog that goes everywhere Kennedi goes)

3 comments:

swtelford said...

She looks darrrrling! I'm jealous that you have those flowers there!

nina said...

What a pretty flower girl. And tell Kennedi that I like all her poses.

renee' said...

Misti, glad to see you have a blog, it is so fun to stay connected with friends. Your little girl is Adorable and I'm loving the cute pictures. Aren't you due soon?