Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

For the 4th we went over to Ken and Mary's to have a fish fry. We had fish, ribs, Chicken strips, hush puppies, fried biscuits, french fries, baked beans, coleslaw, and homemade ice cream for desert. It was all delicious. We dressed the girls alike because the blue dress Kennedi has on came with a matching dress for her doll, since Reagan is so tiny she fits in doll clothes.
How Cute!Kennedi waving her flags.
My sweet girls


Reagan barely fits in her car seat she is so small.


Reagan didn't really want her picture taken just then. That flash is too bright!

3 comments:

swtelford said...

I've heard that Build-a-bear clothes work too! :)

renee' said...

Oh yeah!!! Congratulations on the arrival of Reagan, that does seem tiny, Bethany was 7lbs too and I thought she didn't seem big enough. They look absolutely adorable in their outfits, that is too funny that she's wearing doll clothes.

nina said...

How cute. Mary was telling me all about their matching dresses. I can't wait to see her again.