Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa's Little Helpers

I had to take some pictures of the girls in their Santa hats and antlers. These are mostly for JaMa to see how cute and big her girls are getting. Kennedi Just loves Reagan she is constantly touching and taking such good care of her she loves being a big sister.

HO, HO, HO!
I liked Reagans cute smile here she is getting to be so much fun. She loves to read books, listen to music, blowing spit bubbles, playing with her crinkly blocks and books. Regan just discovered her feet a few weeks ago and loves to grab at them and suck her toes it is too cute. She is also starting to sit up on her own and rolls over. I really do enjoy this age when they really start to interact more with you. Don't ya just love the leggens?

Rudolph with your nose so bright. . .
Is that Santa I hear?
Two sweet little DEERS!
The baby Elf



4 comments:

Janae' said...

Fun pictures and it is fun to see what you all are doing out there in Utah!

swtelford said...

Cute, cute!! Love the leggins. She is getting so big!

nina said...

I love the hats, too cute!

nina said...

Callie remembered Kennedy today and started crying because she misses her. She wanted me to tell you to please come home soon! We miss you.
Love,
Nina and Callie