Monday, November 10, 2008

First Snow

Keith and Kennedi were so excited for the first snowfall. For Keith it means that skiing is just around the corner and for Kennedi it means sledding, building snowmen and skiing at some point. She was squealing with joy when she woke up and saw the blanket of white. She said "hurry Dad we need to put on our snow stuff and go out there" Keith being the obedient parent put on all his snow gear and went out and played in the snow. I was just the photographer and did not have on my snow gear, so I would go out for a little while and then in to warm up. Kennedi also told Keith "now we can go skiing". The event was finished up by Keith making Kennedi a bowl of snow ice cream that of coarse she loved.
Hey, Look at my foot prints


Look I made a snow angel


I can pick this snowball up









6 comments:

nina said...

Kennedi is so lucky she gets the best of both worlds. The north and the south, snow and warmth!

swtelford said...

Congrats on the snow. We haven't got any yet. Strange huh?

nina said...

I just heard!!! Yay!!! You should email me details

My email is: nina_mayes@yahoo.com

dbowen said...

You are doing great at the blogging. It is wonderful to see what you are doing during the winter. You have to check out our family blog for the latest on Jason's mission. http://earlanddianna.blogspot.com Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Dianna

Hollie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WwK9lWwxnw

Turner said...

I've been meaning to check out your cool blog for a while! Thanks for leaving a comment. Hope you are feeling good and are not too tired. And yes, we need to do dinner before the season is over.