Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

Where's the peacock?

Here I am!
Just showing off my tail feathers "PEA-COCK"

We enjoyed going trick-or-treating. Kennedi loved getting so many treats in her pumpkin bag she said "It's getting too full and heavy mom". It was a very busy night we started out at my parents and then went out to my brothers and did a little trick-or-treating with baby Bo then we stopped by and saw the Dortches played with kids for a while and our last stop was my other brothers where we had hot chocolate and doughnuts. I thought for sure she would fall asleep on the way home but to no avail. Instead she said where are we going next.



2 comments:

swtelford said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Love the peacock. Nice job with the photography too, love the closed, then open peacock. It really adds to it!

nina said...

Ha ha. That is the cutest halloween costume I have ever seen, what a cutie!