Kennedi and I had fun making her kind of food! (Cupcakes) we found these cute cupcakes on another blog and thought they were tooo cute and wanted to make them also. Kennedi had fun frosting and decorating. The peas & carrots look good the mashed potatoes and gravy look OK your supposed to use carmel it looks more realistic instead of chocolate fudge but that was what I had on hand. The Peas are skittles and the carrots are starburst. Fun rainy day project.


3 comments:
YUMMMM!
and cute new background...me likey.
I think any child would eat these peas and carrots. The butter on the mashed potatoes looks sooo real. We may have to do this sometime, we have a cupcake thing at our house too. Oh, and I just saw Kennedi's gourgeous room, I don't know what little girl wouldn't feel like a princess there! Thanks for the announcement, always fun to stay in touch!
Hey, where are your halloween pictures? C'mon you have to keep us updated!
Post a Comment