Happy Halloween from the
sheltons!
Kennedi was a peacock fairy and Reagan was the baby peacock. We had lots of fun trick-or-treating and seeing family and
friends. It made for a long night. Here are a few pics.
Aww! Baby peacock


Reagan fell fast asleep in her peacock bunting after just a few houses. I guess she was just warm and cozy.


Kennedi loved ringing the door bell.

This was at the church
Halloween party that was earlier in the week. This is
kennedi and her friend Jenna.

They had a pinata and
Kennedi took a few good swings at it. I was
suprised that she actually wanted to do it.
Kennedi and her friend Audrey.
1 comment:
Oh, the girls look so cute! Did you make Kennedi's costume to match Raegan's? If you did, great job.
And Raegan is changing so much again. I won't even be able to recognize her by the time you get back!
Post a Comment