Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Princesses on Ice

Kennedi and I went to Disney's Princesses on Ice show. I thought she would like going since she is so into the princesses, so I went online and found tickets. After purchasing the tickets I was talking to a few people about it and they said that it wasn't very good and that you'll go once and never again. This made me a little nervous but I decided it would be our one time. Kennedi dressed up like Cinderella since on the advertisement it shows all the little girls in the audience dressed up and was so excited. Keith drove us so that we wouldn't have to worry about parking since it was a blustery cold snowy day. This worked out perfectly.
The show ended up being very good she loved seeing Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Belle, Mulan, Little Mermaid, and the second half of the show they told the whole story of Cinderella. We had a fabulous time she kept asking when she was going to get to hug Cinderella and if we could go see it again. I would go again. Afterward we went out to eat at the Asian Star and I had my favorite pon pon chicken that tastes like candy. Kennedi liked using her chopsticks and actually could pick up her food (bread) with the chopsticks.

Aladdin and Jasmine on the flying carpet.Kennedi stretching during intermission, since I said you can stand up and stretch during intermission.

All the princesses


Kennedi eating with chopsticks for the first time

No comments: