Miss Kennedi turned 3 so we decided to have a little birthday party. We only invited two other kids because all the reading I did said not to overwhelm the kids and to only invite the number of kids as the child is old. It turned out pretty well. We went on a treasure hunt for their crowns and wands, they kissed a frog and last we played The Princess and the Pea then we ate cake and ice cream.

As you can see Kennedi LOVES her cake and ice cream!

The Pretty Little Princess

Trying to blow out candles it took her a while and lots of help to blow them out I was begining to think they were trick candles.

Cute idea I found online for their goody bag

Goody Bag

Presents

Awww! Baby Panda

A new dress just what I wanted. She loves to wear dressses and be a princess
Say "CHEESE MOM"

No comments:
Post a Comment