Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was spent doing our own things. Keith of course was skiing since it had snowed the night before and was snowing that day. I had scheduled a pedicure and scalp massage with my niece at her beauty school which was sooo nice. I loved getting pampered for a while. Kennedi played at home with pa pa and grandama chucky then when I got home we opened presents one from me and one from JaMA and then Keith brought his two girls roses. It was a fabulous day for all.
Kisses from my sweetie

Cute bear JAMA sent


Kennedi's little Puppy she named SUNNY

A headband MOM!

Sweets for the SWEET

1 comment:

nina said...

I tried really really hard to see if you could see your belly in any of the pictures. I can't even see anything! You look so good. I am definately showing. I've started getting the looks (like at Walmart) where they look at your belly and you can tell people are starting to notice your pregnant. Hmmm... and I'm only 4 months along.