So, we decided that it was time to take the wee-one skiing and get out of the smog of the city. It was a beautiful day not a cloud in the sky about 46 degrees, that's why
Kennedi isn't wearing her coat. She was so excited to go, she kept asking when we were going skiing and what kind of snacks we would have. She was hilarious she said she needed a helmet, poles, and goggles. We managed to get her a helmet out of all her demands and had to explain that we didn't have goggles small enough to fit her and that she didn't need poles. She did enjoy playing with my poles. Keith was going to have her practice on this tiny hill that you just walk up but
Kennedi would have nothing to do with that she was wanting to go on the big hill and take the chair lift up. So that is what we did she was very independent making her way through the gate of the chair lift and sitting with Keith very nicely. It was lots of to watch her. I think she got a good feel for skiing hopefully we'll be able to take her at least one more time. It was a happy day for all.

A family that Ski's together stays together! ha ha

Hey mom, I like your pole

Keith and
Kennedi on the chair lift

How come this thing isn't moving?

The proud daddy

Look at me I'm skiing
1 comment:
These are so cute! And I love the mean stepmother thing...My kids probably think that's what they have for a mother. Hey, If you have been trying to call me (I felt bad that Kennedi didn't get to come play) my phone is broke, shar washed it in the sink, so email, or call chris.
Post a Comment