Keith, Kennedi and I went to the doctor to have my ultrasound and they told us it was a little girl. The whole time Kennedi has been saying that it's a little girl and I would tell her we don't know yet it might be a little boy. "NO, MOM your baby's a girl". Maybe she really did Know. Keith said he'll have to get more shot gun shells for when these two start dating. We are very excited everything looked great very healthy the girl looks like she's been working out inside my tummy because her little arms looked ripped. Kennedi was great at the doctors office I had prepped her on what was going to happen the doctor would put some jelly on my tummy, use a special wand to see the baby and she would be able to see it on a big TV. I think this really helped because she didn't freak out and when you asked her what were doing when we went to the doctors she could tell you step by step. We feel so blessed and grateful that we will have another sweet angel coming to our family.
7 comments:
Congrates Miller. Girls are where the party's at.
What a surprise! You are going to love having two girls. I do, there is just something special about sisters. And it's going to be even better for you because they are so close together!
YEAH!!! We are excited for you. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Kennedi is a smart little girl. Can you name the next one Jaicee? It would really make my life a little easier??? :) j/k
Ha ha! looks like you will have to keep going until you get a boy!!! That is so cool, you are going to have a house full of estrogen like me!!! Hey, I still have no phone....don't think I hate you, ok? :)
Heard today that you are coming home soon. Can't wait to see you. So excited about the new additions, for you and for the branch. Love and miss you.
Hey, it was fab to see you this week. We miss you already. Syd was REALLY mad that you didn't stay longer so she could play with Kennedi.
What a great thing blogs are, to be able to see you guys and what is going on. Hope all is well back in Arkansas. The pics of the ski day are priceless. -Peace, Mark, Trish and Laird
Post a Comment